Career With Us
Provide exceptional customer service as a Barista in our cafés. Provide a coffee experience for the customer that has never been created before. Make the customer experience unforgettable.
- Greet all customers with a friendly smile.
- Provide friendly, efficient and personal service to each customer.
- Create a rapport with customers by learning their names and favourite drinks.
- Educate customers on all of our products.
- Maintain high quality and consistent product standards.
- Strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Accurately process transactions in the POS system.
- Cup and taste coffee regularly to maintain familiarity with product and quality standards.
- Stay informed of new coffee availability and attributes.
- Communicate with team members and management to solve problems and improve service.
- Support a positive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Customer service that is executed in a personal and professional manner
- Understanding of coffee shops and specialty retail
- Desire to educate others about our coffee and espresso methods
- Strong attention to detail and healthy respect for cleanliness and sanitation
- Excitement about the task of ensuring that each customer has a quality experience in our café
- Open to criticism and constantly striving to improve
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Stand and walk – must be able to stand for shifts and move about the café
- Use of hands – operate espresso machinery
- Taste/Smell – ability to detect and perceive smell of coffee
- Talk/hear – frequently communicates with customers
- Work is performed at the café
- The work environment can be noisy
Email us your resume at email@example.com
Our Restaurant is looking to hire a new Cook who will be responsible for preparing awesome dishes for our guests. Duties will include prepping meals by weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. You will also be in charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained.
To be successful in this job, you will need a thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation. Culinary school education is preferred, and prior experience in a related position is an advantage.
Creativity and imagination will keep customers coming back to a restaurant. The most important hard skill chefs need is an ability to cook, as well as knowledge of the kitchen. This broad skill includes a variety of smaller skills, including knife skills and tasting skills.
Restaurant Cook Responsibilities :
- Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the restaurant manager.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
Restaurant Cook Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.